It felt like time really flew by quickly this year. It has been a tough year at the beginning months and those events really help me grew and gave me more insights. After some struggles, the following months was more calm and I'm grateful for that. The thing that changed was my attitude and my maturity that I believe have been better now. Nearing the last few days of the year, I would think back and review my year, assessing how well I've progressed. Then I look at my resolutions post that I made at the start of the new and see whether I have achieved any of it. Sadly I only manage just a few.
- Exercise more
(hopefully twice a week)did not achieve this Eat healthily (more greens, more water, more fruits and less fast food)I did it! I actually ate very little fast food which is less than 10 times
- Read 50 books I manage to read 37 books where 2012 I only read 27 and there were many great books, great reading year!
- Separate my book reviews elsewhere I did not work on it at all =(
- Blog more often I did not blog more than 2012 sadly
- Become more positive I think I am slightly more positive but there is room for improvement
- No excuses for laziness I did get lazy in my skin care sometimes but I did not slack on my book reviews for every book I read in 2013 I did a review.
I think I could have done better especially on exercising. In terms of getting closer to my dreams, I am quite far behind. Overall, it's been a calm and good year for me as I know there are many who have to struggle more. I am quite fortunate to be where I am now and I'm thankful to have the people I love beside to support me. As I end the year feeling grateful of my life and slight regret on my laziness, it is a must that I have new resolutions which I will do in a new post. Goodbye 2013 and thank you for being good to me.